Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cute Embellishment/Button Earrings

I have seen several tutorials on making earrings from buttons. I was at Michael's Craft Store the other day and saw these cute buttons and embellishments, while I was looking for scrapbook items. They were in little bags for 1.99. I bought the heirmloom assortment bag to get the cute ivory ones I made. The crocheted daisies were in a little bag of embellishments in the same place. I had to take the shanks off the ivory pair with a pair of snips. The daisies didn't have anything on the back, so I just took some simple earring posts and my hot glue gun and made them into earrings. There was probably 10-12 matching sets of buttons in the heirloom bag and they are all cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment