Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, December 10, 2010

Brownie Tiers

I made some brownie tiers yesterday for practice.  We have some young friends getting married in January and they are looking for a non-traditional wedding cake alternative.  They both love brownies, so that is what they plan to do. I have seen several of these mini-brownie towers online. I made them in a jellyroll pan and then used biscuit cutters of different sizes.  They were still warm when I cut them. They would do better fully cooled.  I think a little decoration would add just the right touch and they would be beautiful individually plated.  I think simple swirls of chocolate syrup on the plate and maybe a deep red cherry on the side would be very pretty.  I like those silver candy pearls too. Not sure if she will want to go this route, but it was fun playing with them anyway. Not to mention, my family was totally crushed there was leftover brownie!

No comments:

Post a Comment