Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, June 24, 2011

Amy Butler Lotus fabric

I have listed in The Cutting Edge that I am cutting out lacework flowers from beautiful Amy Butler Lotus fabric. I want to eventually put together a tile quilt like the one on the front of my Tile Quilt Revival book. The pattern is called "Lotus", what do you know. Tomorrow we leave to take my son to Governor's Scholar, so I have spent most of the last 2 days getting him ready to go. FIVE WEEKS IS A LONG TIME! I am sure he will have a blast. I plan on sewing once we get back. I am currently working on 2 matching elastic waist skirts for the 2 sweet little girls at church. Will post pics later this weekend. Travelling tomorrow, so will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment