Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, July 22, 2011

Some updates

Wow! July has been a slow blogging month for me. Without the ease of having a camera at my fingertips, I feel blah about posting. I have been completing some much needed cleaning around my house. The heat here is unbearable-yuck! I ordered a Harmony knitting needle set today. I am looking forward to trying them. Samantha over at the Handmade Dress blog keeps talking about how great they are. I want to try some projects other than scarves this fall and winter. I have also cut out Butterick 5474 for a friend. Need to get busy on sewing it up. I am making the one with the peter pan collar. Cuteness! I have also printed off the M'Liss Fresh Fruit 4x4 embroidery pattern with hopes of making that my carry around project (car, tv, etc). I have a few cute pieces of stretch knit that I have purchased over the last 6 months and I hope to serge up a few cute, comfy skirts this next week. We get to pick up our son next Friday from GSP and I am so excited to have him home. Five weeks away is a long time! I am in the throws of school planning for our ever growing co-op and I am praying for enthusiasm and wisdom. I will be teaching writing and the first unit of history. I am also working on the Mocha on the Mount Bible Study with our women's group. Pretty convicting so far. The summer has been full of many activities-just not much sewing. I will try to post pics of my quilt top soon. TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment