Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baby Wall Tile Art


My husband's cousin is expecting a baby boy in January and I wanted to do something special and different than the typical baby gifts. She is registered at a couple of places, but I thought a personalized gift would be much nicer. I am working on doing his name on wall tiles for his nursery. She is painting the nursery chocolate brown and the bathroom baby blue. I used some very handsome and boyish scrapbook papers along with some decoupage, Stazon and distressing ink to do all the letters of his name on natural tiles. It isn't done yet, but I like it so far. They will have blue or brown ribbon to hang them from. I will try to remember to take a picture of the final tiles. Hope to have them on Etsy for custom orders if they turn out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment