Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, July 6, 2012

Did "Jute" do that?


Ha Ha. I have a sweet friend (let's call her Nancy-because her name is Nancy). She is a creative crafts scout for sure. She is always bringing me little things that she believes I will or can do something with. Usually I do. She plucked some super cute cat head buttons off a garment destined for Goodwill and I turned those into some cute hair barrettes. This time she gave me these cute veggie buttons. I really didn't know what I would do with them, but they crossed my path this morning and I thought they would make the cutest little napkin rings strung with simple jute. They would be great for summer picnics. Simple, sweet and stepped up a notch. Better than just slappin' the paper napkin down. You could do this with wooden buttons too! All different sizes and shapes would be really fun.I will store them wrapped around this cloth napkin, so that the set of 6 stays together. Smart thinking. Now just have to figure out where to store the napkin. Hope everybody enjoyed their 4th! We went out in the Fiat and had dinner with the kids and watched local bands and fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment