Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, July 6, 2012

Oh Brother!

I have really been wanting to do machine embroidery for a while, but my machine doesn't do any. My mom's Pfaff will do 1/2 inch alphabet, but they are really tiny. I have really loved my Singer, but I bit the bullet and bought myself a new machine. It is both a sewing and embroidery machine. That made more sense for me-due to space issues (or the lack thereof). It still has all the great features, like needle up/down, speed control, decorative stitching top drop bobbin, auto thread cutter and tie off functions, but it can also embroider! I did some research and found the Brother SE400 and the Brother LB6800PRW models are exactly the same, except one has Project Runway markings on it. I was able to get the 6800 with a zippered rolling tote for less than the SE400 by itself. It's not here yet, so I am asking, "O Brother, Where art thou?"-Joke. Hope to get it early next week so I can take it with me to the beach. I am already finishing my 3rd table runner and plan to finish the 4th before I leave, so now I need a new project to take with me. I might just come back with all my clothes monogrammed-Ha!
Plan to keep my Singer while I am taking this one for a test drive-just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment