Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, October 4, 2012

Long Time No See



Well the summer has certainly flown by and I spent the majority of it in Hilton Head. Once I returned we moved our 2 oldest to UK in Lexington. We have also signed off on the construction for the rest of our house. The barn is basically done on the outside and the inside is unfortunately full. My house is a wreck due to moving things around in preparation for construction and also housing items we have purchased for the upstairs (double ovens, paint, 6 burner gas cooktop, etc.). So many things to share. I hope to post some pictures of the barn soon. I also plan to keep a picture record of the house in progress. I did finish a quilt top using Lucy's Crab Shack over the summer and will post pics of it soon. I am woefully behind on my Craftsy Block of the Month squares. Need to do July-Oct (wow).I have also been doing quite a few muslin bags for my Etsy.  All this to say, I will soon be back in the swing of things I hope. Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment