Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

M'Liss Fresh From the Garden & B5474

Only a few more days til my son (and my camera) are home! Did want to post the material and picture of the apron pattern (top right view) I am working on. I just love the Peter Pan collar on this apron. So feminine and it looks like a dress with an apron. I also got one of my sergers back from a friend who has been borrowing mine to do lots of great projects. I ended up cutting out a knit skirt from the Built by Wendy stretch knits book. I then used Samantha Caffee's (The Handmade Dress)tutorial for her early morning skirt to make a fold down waistband for it. It turned out really cute. Will post pics after Friday. I also made a twisted knit flower that I may add to the waistband. I'll make it removable so I can wear it on other things as well. Mostly been working on helping my hubby dig and lay pvc piping so our soon to be barn will be connected to the septic. It has been so hot and all that work isn't fun, but I will be so thankful when he has a new barn for all of his tools and equipment. It is worth the hard work! I have also been spending hours working on school planning. It is coming up so fast. It is funny to think that I will probably have more time for sewing once school starts, but that is just the way things work.

No comments:

Post a Comment