Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blogging Blahs!

I have found it rather difficult to post with my camera gone. My son hasn't even taken any pics with it yet. My old Fuji that I love is basically dead and my computer now says it can't read the card-Boo! I took pictures of several things to post with my daughter's camera and she deleted them. I wanted to post the matching woodland animals skirts I did for the girls at church. We have done so much work outside for our new barn, that my sewing is bare minimum right now. I have been fixing items in my stack instead of sewing new projects. (Hemming, sewing holes up, buttons, adjustments, etc) It feels nice to get these done, but doesn't bring the satisfaction of a new garment. I do have 32 charm pack squares put together and ironed. I have 3 more packs to add before the top is done. We get to go visit our son this Saturday, so no sewing this weekend either. In the meantime have a look at Sew Mama Sew's summer tutorials. http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/2011/07/summer-sewing-tutorials-happy-summer-sewing/ I love the little snack bag and the reusable bowl covers. Will probably have to try both! Going to scatter grass seed on our freshly sculptured hillside.

No comments:

Post a Comment