Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cleaning...Ahhhh it feels good

I have been tackling several projects around my house that I want to get done before school starts again. Going through the closet, cleaning out under the sinks, weeding the fruit beds, going through school papers, cleaning the fridge, organizing the pantry, etc. is what is occupies my days right now. It is almost like I have trouble focusing on the sewing side because my "big" cleaning projects aren't done. I did manage to get my two little elastic wasit skirts finished yesterday. Will borrow my daughter's camera to get a few pics. My son has mine. He is missed, but he is having a great time at GSP! Happy cleaning or sewing or crafting-whatever your day holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment