Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, November 12, 2012

Sneak Peek at house plans


The weather this weekend was absolutely gorgeous! I helped hubby move several motors from our old barn to his new barn. Lots of tidying up in the new barn too. Yesterday after church, our sweet friend Nancy came out and she and I went walking around the farm collecting a little of God's handiwork. It is amazing how pretty some of the "weeds" are. My husband calls anything grass like that comes in the house for decorating-weeds. I enjoyed spending time with you Nancy! We were looking at our house plans while she was here and I thought it might be nice to post a couple of pics of what the finished product will resemble. The anticipation is great, but our guest pastor hit home yesterday with "being content" with where God has you. I am focusing on that today. Knowing that God has grand plans and He is definitely in control and is fully aware of our contract and our time. When the house is done, I will want to say that it was all in God's Good and Perfect timing! Help me be patient and content today Lord and rest in You.

This is not exact because the bottom photo shows 3 windows on the basement side and 2 of those will be removed and become our garage. The back porch will all be covered by the roof, not just that small portion. We also have a double front door, but you can at least get an idea. I think it is funny to look at it with no grass or ground around the basement. Still plan on taking pics along the way. Hope you all have a very productive and "contented" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment