Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What's Going On?






No I am not going to give you a rundown on Nicholas David's version of this on The Voice-(which I loved by the way). I am jotting down a few of the happenings around here. My 2 college kids were home for Thanksgiving break and we had so much fun. Shot guns, rode the VW rail buggy, went to the movies,decorated our brown paper tablecloth for Thanksgiving, ate tons of food, played music, bought new phones, and of course the not so fun things like laundry, dishes and homework too. My youngest daughter celebrated her 15th birthday on Thanksgiving day. I bought her tickets to the Alex Goot concert in Indianapolis and we returned from there today. She had a total BLAST! Met with our builder today and equipment starts arriving tomorrow-yippee-progress! Have been working on Beth's quilt blocks and only have 6 more to go. Will get some pics of those up here soon. Have bags to stamp tomorrow, but wanted to post some pics tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment