Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A third floor in the works



Well it has been an interesting week. My hubby has had the flu, we had several days of rain, that held up the building process and my daughter has had two choir performances. I am glad to say that after a full day of rain on Monday, the builders were back today and really accomplished a lot! The third floor, which is basically just four bedrooms and two baths, is almost completely framed. They also framed the three front dormers. Tomorrow they will start on the beams that will hold the roof. Yesterday, I baked a cake and also homemade bread. Figured since it was raining I might as well eat. Today I have been sewing and completing a few bag orders. Just lack two blocks to be finished with Beth's blocks. Will take a pic once I have them all laid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment