Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas goodies and Burlap Bags


I really love burlap. It is itchy and kinda has a weird smell but it is sturdy and functional and comes in different colors too. I ordered these bags online a few months back and really didn't know what I was going to do with them. Yesterday was our final co-op for 2012. I wanted to give some goodies to all the sweet families we do school with. I filled the burlap bags full of coffee beans from Starbucks and dipped pretzels and made homemade peanut butter cups and candies to go along with them. My daughter printed some cardstock tags (realized she put an apostrophe in and had to add home) and I distressed them with brown ink. Stapled them to the front and Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment