Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Slow Going

I have been so busy this month with Etsy orders that I don't feel like I am getting anything else done. I did order my french vanilla Nature's Choice yarn and have started the middle section of my afghan. I have discovered that I love Greek yogurt with granola and Honey! Never realized what a tad of honey could do to counteract the sour twang of greek yogurt-but I love it.  We have all of our shingles done and have started attaching electrical outlet boxes in the addition. Also had our siding-James Hardie plank- delivered. We have been doing a lot of clean up in the house, but the workers are back tomorrow to finish our framing and stairs. My oldest 2 came home for the MLK holiday and both now seem to have the flu. Hope we don't get it! Celebrated hubby's big 45th while they were home. Ate dinner in the soon to be dining room upstairs. Will post some pics soon, but wanted to check in.

No comments:

Post a Comment