Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, January 10, 2013

Coming Along Nicely

Well I would love to say that I have been so overwhelmed by house stuff that I just haven't had time to post, but that would not be quite true. I am overwhelmed by how pretty it is and how I can't wait to be in it! They are still not quite done with the framing. We have the fireplace that goes through the middle of the house to frame and still have to finish the first floor framing, but it is almost done. We received all of our Hardie plank siding yesterday. Wow that is a lot to paint. The shingle guys were here yesterday and the front porch is covered. Now we just have to wait for the rain to stop.
In the time I have had not working on the house, I have been working on Etsy bags and crocheting and quilting. I am working on an afghan made from Nature's Choice Organic cotton yarns in almond, espresso, walnut and the french vanilla mixed. I love the feel and weight of this project.
I have just about completed Beth's quilt top. I love this sweet quilt. It just reminds me of Beth and all her interests and family activities. Hope to get that done today since it is raining. Would love to have it in sandwich form.
I have done a few cowls and washcloths, but mostly cleaning up the inside of the house addition and keeping nails out of the walkways. Have been cooking a lot, but we took Thomas back to UK this past weekend so the meals have gone back to soups and easy one pot meals.



Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment