Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hard drive arrived and more knitting in progress

My hard drive came today and my hubby will install it tonight. Hopefully I will be back up and running soon. I have finished my fingerless mittens and have started a cable scarf that is turning out very pretty. I am now using my clear acrylic Harmony needles in size 5. Love these too! I cut out 2 Daisy Kingdom apron patterns yesterday that have matching ones for an 18 inch doll. Hope to sew those up this weekend. Have a few more hair bows and headbands to work on for Glendale days as well. My 2 older ones are off to KTown for a campus tour of UT. Tonight I am off to Hancock Fabrics for a Tru Fit Patterns class. Evidently there are more than 20 in the class so it should be interesting. Will post tomorrow if I get any great bits of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment