Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sweet, simple bows

I was reading Disney's post (Ruffles & Stuff) yesterday and thought how neat it was that she was doing all SIMPLE projects this week. I was in Hancock fabrics yesterday to get eyes for my little pigs and found a remnant of nice brown felt. The stuff on the bolt is definitely better than the little squares you can buy at Walmart. Last night I followed her tutorial and Voila! Cute simple hair bows. I added a gem in the middle to give it some color. I hot glued them to bobby pin blanks that I purchased at Micheals. These are super simple and cost almost nothing to make. You could make these in every color of the rainbow for under $5. Now that is cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment