Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pumpkin Pages

(Photo from Country Home)
I really love books so it is almost hard for me to think about repurposing one into a craft item. I have read my fair share of stinkers, but surely someone liked the book I didn't. I found one on the shelf today about a unicorn-who knows??? I saw this cute idea of turning it into a pumpkin or jack o lantern at Ucreate today. Here is the link to the website tutorial. http://www.countryhome.com/projects/holiday/blackmagic_5.html
I tried to do one today and I will take pictures of it tomorrow and post. I also worked on another apron set and knitted a bit on my cable scarf. My house could probably use some cleaning, but crafting is much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment