Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ahhh! To sew clothing again...






As much as I love crafts, I really enjoy sewing clothes and I have missed doing that while working on all the craft fair goodies.  I did make another crochet flower yesterday and I put together a potholder that I like. I am hoping to put together several sets of these for Christmas gifts. I put buttons in the center of my other black and white flowers I made last week too. The most fun part of my evening though was cutting out and starting the serging/sewing on this Maggy London dress pattern in a robin's egg blue knit. I have loved the cutting, pinning, serging and marking! Hope to get it done by this weekend. Today I will be spreading seed and straw over all of the newly landscaped area before rains and snow wash all of our smooth dirt down the hill. Maybe I will get a little more done tonight if I am not totally exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Practice makes perfect. If you really want to learn how to sew, you have to make time for it. So if you want to learn how to sew, make sure you take various sewing projects to help you improve.

    ReplyDelete