Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Floral Creations


My kids and I were watching the pres. debate tonight online and I hate not being productive when I sit and watch something, so I made 3 flowers out of this home decor remnant scrap I had. I added tulle and a little white on cream for the centers. Sewing these is much easier than hot gluing them-I have tried both. I'll probably make these into pins.Two of them still need buttons in the center. I was playing "clean up your fabrics" today and figured I could make something out of that scrap. Unfortunately my youngest daughter was quite ill this morning, so I tried to take care of her first. I hate it when my babies are sick! Hope you have had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment