Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, October 10, 2011

Simple crochet rose

I am certainly a knitter, not a crocheter. I do find these crochet flowers oh so cute though. I can crochet a little, but I prefer to knit. I have to admit that I do like only keeping up with one needle however. These are just made by creating a chain that is 2 ruler lengths long. Then you single crochet every stitch and then you double crochet 3 times in every second stitch. I will try to find the link to the neat tutorial on you tube to post. I have made 3 of these now, each one taking about an hour. I used 3 different yarns and 3 different size hooks and they are all pretty cool. The smaller ones will be easier to use. The one pictured is out of cotton yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment