Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Saturday, December 10, 2011

And now the tree

Well I finished the tree and sort of hung the banner up (it needs to be glued shut and in place on the string) on the picture so you could get the idea. I just found the paper tree tutorial over at Little Birdie Secrets after I wondered why they didn't have a tut for the sweet little tree in the picture with the subway art. They also have tutorials for fabric and ruffled ribbon trees. Check them out. Oh well, I think mine needs a bigger star on top, but otherwise it is pretty cute. I used a Fiskars circle puch and just cut a bunch of them out of different Christmas papers. I used straight pins, but I think I may stick some red glitter brads in every so often. Pretty simple, but I think they would make neat mantle decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment