Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tile Trivets



Well I had a blast spending basically a whole week with my mom. The added bonus was that my baby sister (360 days younger) took off 3 days and we all crafted until we couldn't craft anymore. I watched her make gorgeous flower arrangements that she is putting up for sale and also giving as gifts. I continued to stamp a few muslin bag orders and tile coasters while I was there too. We made tags and cards and wall hangings and all kinds of things. One thing I did that I really like is stamping trivets. These are 6X6 stone trivets and they have more area to work with than a set of coasters. Looking forward to giving some as gifts. I also bottled my homemade vanilla. Will take pics soon. It smells wonderful! I also ordered more alpaca and silk yarn to make a few more fear of commitment cowls.

2 comments:

  1. These are just fabulous - classy! I'm so thankful for your creativity and friendship!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fabulous :D Love it! Thank you and I pray your Christmas was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete