Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, December 9, 2011

Felt wreaths


The ladies of our church met last night to make Christmas crafts. We worked on felt wreaths and one of the ladies made one that was cute as a buttom and used gingham red and white ribbon to hang it from. It is made like this one from Better Homes and Gardens, except we added some cute beads in between the felt aquares every so often. They have a great slide show of felt ornaments which range from simple to not so simple to make. I love the tree garland above.
One lady also made cute scrapbook paper snowflakes and then glued them to a felt back. They were adorable. I played around with several projects and came home with nothing but unfinished ideas. I hope to finish them this weekend. I had co-op all day yesterday, so my brain must have been tired. I also bought a frame and red paint to work on the subway art picture from Little Birdie Secrets. I am excited about that! My other project is trying to recreate the tree in the subway art picture. I bought a foam cone and started cutting circles out last night. We shall see how that goes. Have a great weekend. I have to go stamp some more bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment