Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pinky Minky Blanket



Well Happy New Year to all! I have been absent in blogland for a bit. We have been visiting with family and I have been in clean up and clean out mode over the last week. I have been reorganizing craft supplies and using a few new ones. I  bought a Slice Elite machine with a gift card that my church gave me as a Christmas present. I have only used it a little but it is pretty cool. Will have some more on that later. Today I decided to put together a pink Minky ribbon tag blanket. They are so cute and they are also a handy travel or security blanket size. May have to make some more of these. I can't believe how many different Minky fabrics are out there. They are pretty expensive. I bought this 2 1/2 yard piece while I was in Knoxville. They had the whole bolt marked down to $7 a yard. Basically that is half price. I am still stamping bags and making a few Valentine's for my Etsy too. I am looking forward to a New Year and learning to do some new crafts and hopefully do a little more sewing. Maybe I will post a little more frequently to my blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment