Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Recycled wool pillow and pretty little projects

I have had this sweater cut up for months (maybe a year) and have never finished sewing it up and trying to sew some wool flowers to decorate it. It wasn't a hard project, but for some reason it took a very backseat. Last night I finished it up during the presidential debate. It was really a project for trying new things. I am not totally finished with it, but it is no longer in pieces or in a stack.
I also finished this cute cotton crochet flower pin. I love the colors-like rainbow sherbet you can wear!


I have also been stamping more bags-180 to be exact. I had several orders to do, so between last night and this afternoon, I finished them all. The birds and tags are the ones I did this afternoon. It is fun creating these little pieces of fabric art.

No comments:

Post a Comment