Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Sunday, January 29, 2012

A boxy kind of pillow and soft wool




I bought a package of blue pillow boxes and pink pillow boxes at Micheals not too long ago. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with them, but thanks to my new Slice machine, I have decorated them oh so cutely! Aren't these little onesies I stamped with the tiniest whale stamp adorable? I also did the yellow ducky ones, but my favorites are the onesies. I have been finishing a headband order for a lady and they all turned out nicely. I made an extra one too. Worked on the barn on and off all weekend and actually my hubby is out in the freezing cold still nailing on flooring as I write this post. We  had several people from our church come out today and help him with all this flooring. I just made cookies and chili and hotdogs. I think I got the easy job for sure. I took some pictures and I will try to post them tomorrow. Hope you have all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment