Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, January 13, 2012

Another Fear of Commitment Cowl in the Works


Around the end of November I ordered 5 skeins of alpaca/silk yarn-all different colorways from a great seller on Etsy. I love the name of her shop-"A Yarn or a Tale" and she has great wool and yarn too! My first cowl was made from some of her yarn. I got a really good deal on these because she said they had been tied a little too tight before she kettle dyed them. I think they are beautiful. I went with the denim colorway first and it just feels like butter in your hand. So warm and cozy! Hope to be finished with it soon so it will get some wear before spring. Happy Knitting!
PS If you are a block quilter or want to be, look up craftsy.com. Amy Gibson has a "FREE" block of the month class online. My mom keeps me informed about all the quilting classes she finds.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Your other one is fantastic, good choice to make another! This Christmas I made a modified version of this for Lois. I'll have to post about it. I just finished one for me (or to share with my girls) ;D It is straight knit, but I used an eyelash yarn with it. I put a pretty pin on Lois' to keep it together on the side. It looks fabulous on her! Can't wait to wear mine!

    ReplyDelete