Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Craftsy BOM for March finished!

Quilting seems to be on the top of my to do list lately. I am finishing up the outside borders on the TOG quilt and then I will just have to cut the batting and backing. I didn't feel well Sunday and Monday, but I am on the mend. Yesterday the weather here was so beautiful, that Katy and I went outside to do literature and history reading. (kinda paid for it later with allergy stuff-but who cares). I did have a few Etsy orders to complete yesterday as well. I sewed the sweetest 5X7 ivory muslin bags and stamped them with a pretty pink teapot and ran pink satin ribbon through for the drawstring. They were for a 5 year old's tea party birthday. Sweet! After that I decided to work on my Craftsy blocks of the month for March. String Quilt Block and the Broken Spider Web block. Both are easy-just a little time consuming sewing all the strips. I really like them and I think soon I will just use all scraps to do a whole quilt. I also think my vintage sheets would make a lovely one. I am really enjoying quilting right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment