Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Glitter Mod Podge

I have used Mod Podge my fair share of times, but I did not know they had a glitter finish until I read Sew Mama Sew's post yesterday. They took tiny fabric scraps and used glitter Mod Podge to attach them to paper mache eggs for Easter. So cute and what a great way to use scraps of pretty fabric you hate to throw away. You could also use stars or ornaments for Christmas. Stars with pretty scraps of Christmas greens and reds would make a really pretty banner or you could hang them on your tree. Hearts would be ideal for Valentine's Day or for a birthday or anniversary banner. So many ideas. I also saw they have outdoor Mod Podge-that is cool! So pick some up and use up those pretty scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment