Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Riley Blake Scoot baby Quilt in the Works

I have a very sweet friend and sister in Christ at church, who is expecting. They recently found out they are having a boy and my little fabric brain started whirling. There are so many cute baby charm packs and jellyrolls out there people. I almost bought the Mod Tod line, but really liked this Scoot line better. Totally different range of colors. I simply used the 24 + 1 square of Kona snow to make a 5X5 charm pack center. Then I sewed 2 strips of the jellyroll together in multiple combinations and I am cutting different size rectangles to do borders. It is looking pretty cute so far. Finally went to visit the local quilt shop here. She had some great deals and I could have stayed there all day, touching and gazing and drooling over all the beautiful fabrics she has there. Any baby quilts in process for you readers??
Andrea

1 comment: