Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Saturday, March 10, 2012

Runner and Borders too

Well I realized too late that I had left off my borders on this super easy table runner. I picked out the first few inches of ditch quilting and sewed them on today. Now I am ready to finish the quilting. I have been semi-spring cleaning today. Washing doors and baseboards with Murphy's oil soap, cleaning the de-humidifier, washing some windows, laundry (always), mopping (not often enough), and basic clean out. I think I will now sit and quilt awhile. Son and hubby are headed home from UK and my boy has a college schedule for his first semester-WOW! Getting a little too real now. Hope you all have a marvelous Lord's day tomorrow!
**Andrea**

No comments:

Post a Comment