Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back to the knitting board...



I feel like I have almost been cheating on my knitting needles with all of this crocheting going on. I found a cute cabled ear warmer on Ravelry yesterday though and the pattern is pretty simple. I can't wait until it is finished. I also completed a hat with crochet flower order from the local craft fair. I stamped some cute hoot owl coasters yesterday as well. Will be listing those today on Etsy. We finished 2 more walls on our barn last night-Yahoo! It is so exciting to see it come together. We had our 1 family meal for the week last night. Everybody is running in different directions the rest of the week, so I made some yummy comfort foods. One of them was sweet potato casserole-YUM! I will be posting my recipe for that tomorrow. Off to a college dinner this evening for the son. Hope to get more info about the engineering program and also about additional scholarship money. Looking forward to it. Praying for my mom who is having a second surgery today on the shoulder she broke last year when she fell on ice. Have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment