Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, November 28, 2011

Fa La La

I have been putting together some Christmas cards today. I love projects that use sheet music and I had a scrap piece of scrapbook paper that incorporates sheet music. I traced stars and then used stamps to decorate these Christmas cards. I also finished a crochet cowl tonight and I sewed a wool and flannel cowl, but need to figure out some finishing touches for that one. I want to get some pictures of them outside because the lighting is so much better, but we have had solid rain for 2 days. What about you? What Christmas goodies are you working on?

1 comment:

  1. I love these Cute cards,The sheet music is a beautiful touch. Thank you for such wonderful ideas.
    Lois

    ReplyDelete