Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, November 10, 2011

Finish what you start



I finished my knitted headband/earwarmer and have started another one in mulberry wine yarn. I also made some funky crochet bangle bracelets today. I put a pic in here of a scarf I made from Bernat puffball yarn in Breast cancer awareness pink too. I love getting projects finished. I am working on some crocheted boot cuffs for my daughter now. Couldn't find too many crochet patterns for them so I am making my own. They look pretty cute so far. We had our first fire of the season tonight. So cozy to knit and crochet by the fire. Put quite a few things on Etsy tonight. There are so many talented people out there! Love looking at all the goodies. Hope you all are looking forward to an excellent weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment