Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cock a Doodle Doo-Metro Rooster Oven Mitt



I have been busy today doing something that I haven't done in a while. SEWING! I have been very busy lately with stamping and paper crafts, but today I cut out and sewed 2 skirts for my youngest daughter who will be attending TeenPact in March. They have to wear skirts that cover their knees while standing and sitting. They emphasize conservative dress while they are in the capitol building. I did a slim line skirt with double front darts and single back darts out of a purple linen blend. It is now waiting on the zipper I need to purchase tomorrow. I also did a navy and white gingham circle skirt that only needs hemming. After I accomplished those 2 things, I decided to use some of the new quilted and batted Thermo fil I received yesterday along with a cute piece of Robert Kaufman Metro Rooster fabric. I think this pot holder is just too cute. I trimmed it out with dark denim bias tape. It has been fun sewing all these goodies today.

No comments:

Post a Comment