Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, February 6, 2012

Sweet Little Onesie Frame From my Slice Elite


I recently cut out several onesies with my slice and used them to decorate some pillow box favors. I started thinking about how cute these onesies would be as a matte in a frame with a baby name or birth date, weight and height. These aren't actually secured, but I tried it out tonight. So stinkin' cute! It would look really cute with another matte on top and a cute tan or white frame. I will have to play around with it some more, but this Slice is really pretty fun! I am a little afraid that I won't be able to find extra blades and such soon. Our Micheals clearanced them out and I have read that other craft stores have done the same. I guess I will still find supplies at Making Memories. For the time being I will just play and create!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute - esp. if they are on the smaller side - good gifts that way so that they can be hung most anywhere in a baby's room :D
    Wish I could join you at craft time!

    ReplyDelete