Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Sunday, February 19, 2012

Craftsy BOM #2 & #3


I really like this "one block at a time" thing. This first block for February-Balkan star-was more "quilting" than I have ever done. I typically go for squares. Simple, yet effective. This is getting me out of my comfort zone for sure, but I actually like it. Granted, I haven't sewn the thing together yet, but I am going to be optimistic. I really like the grey, yellow, white and black combo. It matches nothing in my house, but who cares. The "wonky pound sign" block was super easy and I can certainly see a cute baby quilt with these in different scraps. I will use my Slice to cut cute baby shapes out of the same fabric and applique them in the centers-CUTE! If you want to learn to quilt, this free class from Craftsy might just do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment