Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Happenings

I had a full but relaxing weekend. I managed to follow a DIY dishwasher detergent recipe from Pinterest that works beautifully. I sewed a navy year round wool skirt for my daughter's upcoming trip in March. I sewed more sashing into my school quilt. Helped hubby work on the window casings for the barn (froze). Celebrated my oldest daughter's 20th birthday, which is really today. Made a yummy pork roast, sweet potato casserole, baked mac n cheese and broccoli for her dinner. We also had a Heath Bar Cake for dessert. Had a great day at church yesterday. Talked to my mom a ton-which is always nice. We were discussing our Craftsy blocks. She is a wonderful quilter-I am a newbie! Now it is back to the laundry and school and a few Etsy orders. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment