Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Christmas Table Runners Cut and Ready


I decided I wanted to make table runners for family for Christmas gifts after I saw how easily mine went together. I used the tutorial from Missouri Star Quilt Company along with their half hex ruler. I ordered a fat eighth bundle of Moda's French General Fa La La from Green Fairy Quilts at a great price and I love the richness of each and every fabric. They just look classy and feel great too. I was able to cut 4 half hex shapes from each piece, so I have tons left over for other projects. I now have my pieces cut and will be putting them in ziplocks labeled for each family. I plan on sewing them up during my quilt retreat. It will be so nice to have the tops done by May. That way I just have to quilt and bind them. This makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment