Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, April 9, 2012

A few new Sorbettos


I have been mainly sewing on my friend's quilt, but decided I wanted to cut out a few new sorbettos for spring/summer. This has to be one of the easiest patterns I have ever sewn. I bought a few pieces of cotton lawn recently and it is very nice to sew with. They will be ideal for summer. It is very lightweight and has a soft, crisp feel to it. I have sewn one up but still need to do all the bias trim. I love the other cotton I haven't sewn yet. It isn't lawn, but is still soft and crisp. This one is so richly colored. I love this tank pattern. It can be casual or dressy and it isn't tight at the hips. If you haven't joined the sorbetto craze, you should!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I love cotton lawn--it is so breezy and wonderful for summer clothing. :) Can't wait to see the finished products!

    ReplyDelete