Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, April 5, 2012

Super Soft Minky Scoot by Riley Blake




Well my baby quilt is coming right along and so far no weird tucks or pleats in my fabric (so far so good). I plan to finish up the wave stitching today and then I just have to do the binding. In the meantime, I decided to put a half of the matching Riley Blake Scoot Minky that I bought to good use. I am just making a sweet soft blanket that this sweet little boy will be able to drag around with him. I just backed it with a super soft baby blue quilter's cotton. Used the same swirled Maxi Lock thread to stitch it shut. I plan on stitching it in a few places just to make sure the Minky doesn't crawl. Not sure of the plan, just that I will stitch it. It is so fun seeing this come together.

1 comment: