Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Thursday, May 31, 2012

4 Blocks for my 2013 grad quilt



I spent some time yesterday working on a quilt for a dear friend's daughter who will graduate high school next year. I wanted to give myself plenty of time to finish it. I originally thought I would use the turning 20 summertime memories pattern, but wanted to do something that highlighted more of the materials I chose. The wonky framed log cabin block from my May Craftsy BOM class was perfect. Kind of modern and easy to piece. Plus, all the materials I chose that reflect things about this lovely girl would be the focal point. I am going with it. I really like the first 4 I have done. Makes me want to sew the other ones together, which is a great thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment