Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sashiko Embroidery Project

Soon I will have pictures of all 4 of my quilted table runners for you. I finished all the quilting yesterday. Still have to do the bindings, but I feel pretty good having this part done before June. Christmas sewing in May?? Works for me. I did want to show you the progress I made on my sashiko project. I plan to do a one cloth quilt with Kona snow on the front and Kona espresso on the back, so I wanted to try my hand on a smaller project first. This size is great because you can carry it anywhere and work on it. I think it will make a cute pillow front once it is complete. It is also easy because it is just a running stitch-no fancy stitches or knots. You should definitely give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment