I have changed the fabrics up a bit on this apron. Originally I thought I would do one from the M'Liss Fresh From the Garden piece I have, but decided to go with a vintage sheet I bought in Hilton Head and an orange cotton sateen for the apron overlay. I managed to get everything serged yesterday and sewed all the pleats into the underskirt. I have the box pleats pinned on the outer apron and hope to get to those today. I spent 3 hours spreading hay over grass seed this morning(don't know if it will grow in all this heat). We have really been working hard to get the new barn area more manicured. Hopefully we will see a building go up soon. So exciting!