Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Frayed edge blanket and ric rac burp cloth

While these don't match, I wanted to try out these cute patterns I found at Sew Much Ado. She has some really great tutorials and obviously access to beautiful flannels. The first one I did was the frayed edge receiving blanket. I used a cute decorative stitch and then snipped in all the way around. The more you wash this one the cuter it gets. I then tried the ric rac burp cloth. Super easy and very adorable. I plan on making some of these for the arts & crafts day in October. I want to make some matching sets. (sorry for the bad pics-my camera is being weird)
Patterns: tutorials from Sew Much Ado
Fabrics: flannels and cottons from Hancock Fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment