Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Monday, August 15, 2011

Chicks with sticks handwarmers

I have finished two panels that will be sewn together to make my first handwarmer. Not sure what went wrong. Either my wool yarn doesn't have enough give or my tension was too tight because each panel was supposed to make the whole handwarmer. No way. I am sewing them together and then I will knit two more for the other hand. They knit up fast and I LOVE MY HARMONY needles!!! I will be asking for some more sizes for Christmas-yahoo! Oh well, I think these will be super cute fingerless gloves for winter. I have plenty of time to whip up the other one. They are great for car trips. It takes us an hour of driving to get to town and back. I have also done more work on the apron and I am almost done. Whew! Will take some more pics of that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment