Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Friday, October 8, 2010

Cable Catastrophe

Well my lovely pink cable scarf project is no more. I somehow got lost in my stitching pattern and just couldn't seem to fix it. In frustration, it once again became a ball of yarn. I will attempt it again, but for now I am working on a jumbo cable scarf. I found a pattern 20 stitches wide that used 8 strands of yarn together, but I am using one strand of very chunky yarn. It seems to be working so far. Last night I ended up making a boo boo while watching a movie and I stopped in hopes that I can fix it this weekend and it won't suffer the same fate as the pink one. We shall see???
Sorry for the strange coloring (the scarf is a lovely deep, rich burgundy wool mix) in the pics, my camera is suffering from an incurable illness I think. So sad-I love this camera. My flash no longer works and its batteries are being held in by rubberbands-(sniff,sniff) I will have to lay it to rest soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment